All of your student session results are organized by courses. The course information is used by your students. They will need this information to identify and select your course to participate in the polls you conduct in class.
- If you haven’t done so already, upgrade your instructor application.
- Select New Course at the top of the window.
- Complete the form with the new course information. While not required, the optional course information is helpful to your students when they choose a course. For example, there could be multiple sections of the same course at your institution. This additional information provides more details for your students to recognize and join the correct class.
- Review the course information.
- Customize your course settings as needed.
- Choose how you would like to add grades from iClicker Cloud to Canvas.
- Remember that Canvas documentation and additional resources (like a customizable iClicker Cloud Syllabus Template) can be found in the Getting Started and First Day of Class Resources article.
Have an issue or article suggestion?
Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org