- Host and attendees can screen share by clicking the Share Screen icon
- The host doesn't need to give permission to share the screen
- However, the host can lock screen sharing so no attendees can share their screens
- Click the "Share Screen" button in the meeting tool bar
- Select which screen you want to share. this can be a single application, the desktop, a "whiteboard", or an iPhone/Pad
- You can also share the computer's sound by selecting "Share Computer Sound"
- If you plan on sharing a video clip in full screen, select "Optimize for full screen video clip". Do not select this if you're not sharing a full screen video, as this can cause the screen to be blurry
- Click "Share Screen"
Have an issue or article suggestion?
Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org