- Navigate to my.boisestate.edu
- Click "Log In"
- Navigate to "LMS Middleware"
- Click on "Manage Course Sites" in the left navigation menu
- Click "Search" after selecting the appropriate term and year
- Navigate to the course you want to add the additional user to
- Click on the "Edit" button next to the course name
- Under Manual Enrollment click the plus symbol to add user to the site
- Enter the Employee/Student ID, then click "Search"
- From the search results, choose the appropriate course role from the dropdown menu
- Teaching Assistant allows the person access to your complete course site with the exception of Course Copy. Students currently enrolled in the course for credit cannot be added as teaching assistants
- Grader allows the person access to only your Grade Center
- Course Builder allows the person access to your complete course site. But they can not enter or modify grades
- Instructor allows complete control of the course site
- Learning Assistant allows the user to view all areas of the course like your students, but does not permit the user to view/modify grades or make any changes. This is a great role for an Advisor.
- Click "Apply"
- Click "Save"
The save button is located at the very bottom of the page. If you exit the page without clicking this button, your actions will not be saved.
Have an issue or article suggestion?
Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org