- Select your course
Once signed in, you will see a list of courses that you previously added
Join the session for the course you just selected
- Once your instructor has started their poll, click "Join" to enter
- You will see a standby screen until your instructor starts a poll. Your screen will automatically update once polling starts
When you select your answer, a message will indicate that your answer was received. You may change your answer as many times as you like until your instructor stops polling
When your instructor stops a poll, you can choose "View Results" to view a chart that shows how the other participants responded. If your instructor did not specify a correct answer, the bars appear in blue
- Use the navigation buttons to view the results for any question presented during a session
- Each time your instructor starts a new poll, the question and answer buttons automatically appear. Continue responding to questions until your instructor ends the session
- If you accidentally quit the iClicker Reef application during a session, simply select the course and choose to join the session
The iClicker Reef application shows that there are NO ACTIVE SESSIONS when your instructor ends a polling session. Use the Menu button in the bottom left corner to return to the course list then sign out if you are done.
You can view the results after a session has ended to check your work or to use the result for reviewing material presented during class.
Have an issue or article suggestion?
Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org