- During a meeting, you can invite people to join the conference by clicking the Invite tab in Participants tab and then Invite in your meeting controls
- You can choose the option to Invite by Email, URL, or by Phone or invite a Room System (which requires a Cloud Room Connector Subscription)
- Select a contact from the window or search for a contact in the search bar
- You can select multiple contacts
- Click Invite
Invite Link or Invitation
In the bottom left corner of the Invite window, there are buttons for Copy URLInvite Link and Copy Invitation, which can be used to send the meeting information elsewhere. Copy URL Invite Link will copy just the join meeting link and Copy Invitation will copy the full invitation text. You can then paste the URL/invitation wherever you like.
- Log in to the Zoom application
- Click Meetings
- Select the meeting that you want to which you want to invite others to. Click Copy Invitation
- Once you click this, the meeting invitation will be copied and you can paste it into an email or anywhere else you would like.